- For Enquiries for Admissions, please look up the school website or contact the School Office in the month of October.
- Registration of students seeking admission into Classes Lower Nursery and above begins in November every year.
- Registration Forms can be obtained from the School Office .
- Filled in Registration Form must be submitted at the School Office personally.
- Admission to all classes is subject to availability of seats.
13th October, 2017.
ADMISSION NOTICE FOR THE SESSION 2018-19
Vision International School announces the opening of admissions for the session 2018-19 for classes Lower Nursery & above. Prospectus and Registration Forms will be available in the school office on the payment of Rs 750/-, from 24th October, 2017 during office hours on all working days (including Saturdays).
The duly filled Registration Form shall have to be submitted at the School Office. Please note that registration is no guarantee for admission into the school. Granting of admission primarily depends on the availability of seats. Apart from the first come first served principle (or lottery in case the no. of applicants exceed the no. of available seats), which we adopt, there are other criteria which are looked into before the final selection is made.
- For any further clarifications feel free to call / visit our school office during office hrs.
- School office timings: Monday to Friday – 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Saturday - 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Office Tel. (for admissions related issues): 033-26644338, 26644337, 8232014544;